• English
  • Japanese

Pre-College Student Visa

Unless you already have a working holiday or culture visa, or are married to a Japanese citizen, you must apply for a student visa if you intend to study in Japan for more than 3 months.

If you wish to study Japanese, a “Pre-College Student Visa” is available, which you can apply for through our school and which can be extended for up to two years. We offer three kinds of long-term courses, which last for one year, one and a half years, or two years.

If, after you finish your course, you want to continue your studies at a university or college in Japan, you must apply for a “College Student Visa,” or if you want to work you have to apply for a working visa.