Please send the following documents to email@example.com.
1) Copy of your passport with valid visa for Japan
2) A resume in Japanese or English with a recent picture
*Your resume must include 2 years of professional experience and a university degree
3) A letter of motivation in Japanese or English
4) Copy of your JLPT N3 certificate or similar test
In general, we accept applications between February and March as well as August and September.
Exceptions are possible if there is a high demand.
1) Aptitude Test for general knowledge (unpaid)
2) Training via Skype in Japanese (unpaid)
3) Teaching Proficiency Test (unpaid)
5) Trial period of 3 months
6) Regular employment
Private lessons (55 minutes each) ― ¥800~¥2000
Group lessons (55 minutes each) ― ¥1000~¥4000
Before applicants enter the actual Trainee Teacher period, they have to complete a three-month Work Experience program. During this period, the school will watch the applicant closely and decide whether he or she is suited for the teacher position. Applicants do not receive any salary during this period.
During the first six months, a teacher is not entitled to take days off. The number of unpaid leave increases to 10 days thereafter. Working hours are from 4 pm to 9 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 6 pm on Saturdays. Sunday and another weekday ーdepending on the scheduleー are off.
Our partner school Ritter is happy to answer questions and to give advice: firstname.lastname@example.org