Tourist Visa Extension in Japan

Do you want to stay for more than 90 days in Japan? Learn how to extend your visa if you are from Austria, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Switzerland or the UK. In order to extend your visa, you have to apply at your city’s Immigration Bureau. The application can be issued from 30 days prior to the expiration date.

You will need the following documents for the application
1. Application Form (You can get this form at the immigration office or download it online)
2. Return Ticket to your home country
3. Proof of sufficient funds (bank statement with at least 2000 euros)
4. Reason for extension (Traveling and Meeting friends is enough; you can get this form at the immigration office)
5. Your address in Japan

My advice is to keep your application as simple as possible to avoid unnecessary questions or requirements.

We fall... in order to RISE

Tagged with: , , ,