For those who want to study Japanese locally, it often can be hard to find a Japanese class nearby. Perhaps you are too busy to attend Japanese classes or a language trip to Japan is too expensive.
Japanese Distance Learning is the best alternative to start learning Japanese or to refresh your skills. Our teachers virtually come to your home, your office, or wherever you can use a computer.
Asahi Nihongo offers the following Japanese online courses:
– Japanese Standard Course (focus on grammar)
– Japanese Conversation Course (focus on speaking)
– Japanese Reading Course
– Test Preparation Course (JLPT, EJU*, etc.)
– Tailor-made Course (according to your preferences)
The textbook we use is called “Minna no Nihongo”. You will receive all the lessons material as PDF. If you are using a different textbook, let us know and we will work with your book instead. One lesson is 45 minutes and costs 1,500 yen. A course can be booked in units of 10 lessons each. We use various messengers applications like Skype, Line, Whatsapp, all free software for video calls.
Distance Learning Procedure:
1. Send your inquiry via email to email@example.com
2. We will fix an appointment to agree on learning goals, lesson materials, and your schedule
3. Afterward, you will receive your timetable and teacher details
4. 20 minutes before each lesson, you will receive the necessary files through your messenger application or email
Testimonial Gry (Norwegian)says:
„After my course at Asahi Nihongo, I wanted to continue studying Japanese. The online lessons helped me remember what I had learned at school.”
*The EJU Preparation Course for 2019 starts in July!
These Online Courses will help you pass the EJU Exam!
EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students) is used to evaluate whether international students who wish to study at the undergraduate level at universities or other such higher educational institutions in Japan possess the Japanese language skills and the basic academic abilities needed to study at those institutions.
Starting in 2002, EJU is administered twice a year (June and November) in Japan and other countries and regions.
We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours on weekdays. If you do not receive an answer the next day, please contact us directly via email or by phone.
Japanese Language and Internship School Asahi Nihongo
#813 Dai-2 Prince Bldg., 2-9-29 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, 810-0041 Japan